Sunday 24 April 2011

Here we go!!

So I have successfully completed 46 days of lent! (I thought lent was suppose to be 40 days).. I realized I was missing nothing, and as I excitedly logged on, I had nothing to even look at! Good to know I can live without it I guess! So the last week on PEI was a time! Lots of visiting and goodbyes, story of my life it seems, and lots of time with the wild family! I even got to go to the beach to get some clams, which was nice.. but then it snowed the next day?. I wish I knew when I was going to be home again, but I'll learn all that shortly! I am taking off in the morning, with Teddy riding shot gun, and my GPS to keep me company! Keep the updates coming when things get more exciting.. It's all gonna happen so fast! Happy Easter Everyone!! Summer's Comin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment