Tuesday 19 April 2011

Last week on the sand bar!

I decided to start a blog, seeing as my life could be pretty interesting in the next little while with my new Job, as a Flight Attendant!! I will be heading off to Montreal (Go Habs Go) this Sunday, to spend a month at the Air Transat base for training. I found out about the job a week ago today, and have been putting everything together since. I have been taking a few courses online so far for the training, and have learned so far, that an infant over the age of 2 cannot sit on your lap, although a Monkey can...I should not shout out my hotel room number on the streets in countries I am visiting.. and to treat a patient who is suffering shock, you should not feed them alcohol to ease the stress.. So I think that's all I should really know when being a flight attendant right? .. Oh and I learned how to save people in emergency situations.. minor detail. So I am enjoying my last week on ole' PEI.. lots of breakfast/dinner/supper dates.. visits,yoga, watching Montreal win, and a little packing! I am going to try and keep this updated, but once I can have facebook again on Sunday, I'm not making any promises! Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment