Thursday 21 July 2011

I'm so awful at this blog business..




Well.. Figured after a month I'd come back and fill you in on my life... the only reason I remembered this existed, was from logging into MSN.. (grade 6 style) and seeing it in my status.. then I was embarassed it was in my status.. and removed it, thinking the last post was in like June something.. so I apologize.. for anyone that looks at this on any kind of basis!! I feel like June was years ago.. so much has happened! I ended up having the last week of June off, and the first week of July, so I was home for about 15 days, it was beautiful! I had my favourite day of the year off, Canada Day, of Course! and Spent it as usual, dressing like a loser and showing my patrioticness with Erinn!! I spent a lot of the next week with Mom, and the family! It was such a beautiful two weeks, so fortunate for the weather,  think it rained like one day! Me and Beth got a great tan to say the least!! I was so lucky to be able to spend the whole weekend on PEI for the Cavendish Beach Music Festival as welll... AND I also saw Will and Kate.. the more I talk about these two weeks at home, the more I appreciate it all!! The Concerts were AMAZING.. every show, was unforgettable, and totally worth every cent! Everyone put on an outstanding performance, and I was not dissappointed once the whole weekend. We had to say goodbye to our best friend and love of life on July 7th, It was probably the hardest thing I have had to deal with to date, but it's getting a little easier each day! I never imagined you could get that close to an Animal, and also never dreamed we would be burying her less then 2 years after we got her. I am so thankful I spent every day with her prior, and got some beautiful photo's as well! It also made it twice as hard to come back to Toronto for some reason.. I had no desire to get on the plane for he first time back, and operate a flight to London! Once I got there and got rollin' I was good to go though, and I have done 3 pairings since. (all londons) The weather there is such a nice break leaving from the Tropical Toronto. Literally, it probably isn't even this hot in Africa! I think they broke records from hundreds of years today.. with a temperature of like 39, before humidity! Insane right? These poor people on my flights vacationing here.. GO TO PEI! Today On my flight.... So ironically, someone asked me if I knew who wrote Anne of Green Gables.. It was a question in their crossword.. so strange eh?! I had a really nice flight today, no complainers, lots of laughs, and lots of people to talk to to pass the time!! We arrived right on time, into the blazing heat.. and Angie picked me upand we headed downtown! We ate on the rooftop bar, and drank a few beers, then decided to hit up the Fountain, and cool off!! So much fun! and It was the first day we have had off together in about a month!! Tomorrow I am heading back to London, again! I am really going to try and be more interesting, I promise :) May the sun shine your way and brighten your day!! Oh, and Check out this SUPER convenient Watch for a Flight Attendant!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment