Friday 24 June 2011

Woops! Forgot about my Blog!

So, I haven't wrote on here for way too long!

Paris was really cool! It seems like so long ago I was there! I was lucky and ended up going with someone from my class, so we spent the whole time together. We arrived at noon, and didnt sleep all night, but we didn't want to sleep in Paris, so we stayed awake all day and toured around. The other flight attendants told us that we were lucky because we will never get many flights to Paris from Toronto, most are from montreal, one of the flight attendants hadn't had one for 10 years!! So we enjoyed it as much as we could! Our hotel was right along the water, so it was really good location. We got on one of those hop on hop off buses and toured around the whole city. We saw every main attraction.. all my pictures look the same now that I look at them tho.. all old buildings and a lot looks like London! After I got home from Paris I went to PEI for a week! It was super, minus the weather. So cold!! Its been so hot in toronto, going to PEI, felt like it was the fall again! I did jump in the pool once tho, just to say I went in! I got back to Toronto on Monday, and flew to London on Tuesday! It was nice to go somewhere I have been before, just so I could actually not feel like I had to stay awake, and tour around! I slept for 4 hours when I got there, and then went for supper with a girl from my class! We went for Indian food, and it was beautiful.. then met up with a Pilot who graduated with us, and we went for drinks and hung out in the Lobby for a bit later on! It was fun, and relaxing, and I slept more then anything else really when I was there, but it felt good! I got back last night, and now tonight I am going back to Glasgow for the weekend. THEN, I have 2 weeks off! wooo hooo!! Country concerts, wedding, and hopefully some beautiful weather! Can't wait!! The flying is going good! I have had for the most part some really amazing crews, who have been super helpful, and a lot easier! My flight home from Paris my Flight Director was kinda mean.. but I survived, and they told us that we will come across some like that! Blue Rodeo was on the plane we operated last night, they got off and then we got on... but kinda interesting!! other than that, havent met anyone really wild or anyone who stood out! See you all sooon!!!! Common Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment