Thursday 4 August 2011

Another Vacation from my Vacation..



Roomies!!!<3<3 ---->


So.. I recently realized, that the life of a Flight attendant, is a constant vacation! Apart from the actual flying time, we are always on vacation.. which is about 80 hours a month.. and about half of the flight you could hardly call it work anyway!! Livin the dream! The last few weeks I spent a lot of time in England! I think I had about 5 flights to London, then my last one to Birmingham! That was a time. A girl in my class, Jessica, and I, had a 48 hour layover there, and it was such a nice change. Usually you get there, force yourself to stay awake, do fun things, go to bed, get up, fly home.. but this time we had another day, so we got to actually go out, sleep in,shop, eat and have fun! I am sore from laughing, it was so nice to fly together!! My schedule for August is looking pretty interesting! I have two flights to Rome, one to Hamburg, Germany, one to Heathrow, and another to Dublin/Exeter! I am actually on PEI for a week now though, which is really exciting, as always! We also just got some exciting news... The parents of Daytona, had 5 more puppies, so we are getting a new puppy in about a month, who will be Daytona's sister! so meant to be, and amazing! Me and Angie did a little road trip to Niagara falls last week.. it was so amazing! Didn't expect it to be like that at all! We had a lot of fun, lots of drinks, and left with some bed bug bites that left me with a few scars .. all it all it was a fun time tho!!...I moved into a new apartment in toronto. Me and Angie, and then another girl Sophie! Its so nice, its kind of like a condo building, it has a pool, gym, sauna, tennis courts, pool table. etc.. and then our place is on the 16th floor, and it overlooks toronto and Lake ontario. so we are right along the beach! Its really nice! Its only about 20 minute public transport ride away from down town, and the same distance to the airport so its perfect, and will definetly be more exciting than where we lived before! Looking forward to spending time there! We had a staff party the other night. It was a boat cruise, and it was a lot of fun! They had dinner and drinks and music and prizes (unreal prizes, that I didnt win) Like trips and everything! Here are a few pictures of the last little while.. enoy... xx
Hotel Room in Birmingham-->

No comments:

Post a Comment