Monday 29 August 2011

Where did the summer go?

Exeter
My Pizza!! Thanks to Lucy's Recipe!


Hope everyone is having an awesome August! Mine was very nice, and unlike any other August, that's for sure! The last two weeks I had back to Back Flights, but I enjoyed all of them, and no complaints! London was nice, I got to do some shopping, and we had a really fun crew! We went out for some really expensive Thai food, which ended up being not big at all, and we all left hungry! So we went for some cheap thai a few hours later out of a box, and it was beautiful! We went to a few bars and had some drinks, and went to bed around midnight! Our wake up was nice, not till 11 or so, so we all got up and had an english breakfast together.. all you can eat for 5pounds.. mmmmm! The next day after I got home I flew to Dublin, I didn't get to experience much, just the airport for a few hours, but had time to get some postcards and some guiness chocolate and a key chain!! Then we took off to Exeter, England. We flew as Passengers on a european airline, and got some sleep! One little girl came back and tapped me on the shoulder and asked me where the bathroom was, she was probably thinking, why is our flight attendants sleeping on the plane!! Exeter was really beautiful, cute little old lady town! We went shopping for an hour or so, then went and had some Cream Tea's infront of our hotel, it was so yummy! We headed home early the next morning to Toronto. That was the night that we had the crazy lightning storm, so amazing. We sat on the deck, made a chocolate cake, and watched the storm, it was so insane, like nothing I have ever saw before! oh ya, and I can cook now :P.. Made Homemade Pizza, AND a chocolate cake!! Imagine that!! I had a day off after the storm, then went to Rome the next night with Angie my roomate, so that was really nice, our first time flying together! It was a long haul, we had a 8 hour flight to Venice, then got on another small plane to Rome, and got there around 6pm, walked to the coliseum and then had some italian supper, and we were so tired by the end we ended up getting a taxi back to the hotel, and slept for 14 hours!! Our flight home was long, almost 10 hours! Lots of complainers, but Italians are known for that I guess? The crew meals on the way home are beautiful.. I wish everywhere we flew we got fed like that!! We got home last night, and went right to bed, and today we have just been lazy all day! Rodney and Rebecca come tomorrow for a week, then Andrew comes on Wednesday! Im super excited for some visitors! Erinn was here this week with her Dad's Ball team! We went shopping at the Eaton Center.. (bought my first lululemon pants) woo hoo!! It was fun to be a tour guide in Toronto.. well Kinda!! Someone even asked me for directions at the subway, and I told them!! Felt so important!! Anyways, Life is good, I am in september mode now! My schedule is crazy, I go to Manchester, Tereceira, Portugal.. Lisbon, Porto, Portugal, London, Malaga, Spain!! Can't complain!! Hope all is well, and Irene didn't do too much damage :) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment